7.3.16 - A Day To Remember

...So I know, that I haven't posted anything for quite a long time and I'm really sorry for that. Also this post is a little bit late in date, but I still wanted to post it because like you already read in the title I want to write about a day, that I'm going to remember forever. And by posting it on here it's easier for me to look back on it and maybe some of you might be interested in it, so there you go: :)

Ok, so the 3rd of July 2016, why is it a day to remember? Because on that day I went to my first ever Formula 1 race!!! It was soooo amazing! 
I LOVE the Formula 1, I've grown up with it and grown to love it. I remember that when I was younger my dad used to watch it every Saturday and Sunday it was on, and I hated it because I never was able to watch my Disney or Barbie movies ;). Now I am (and my little brother a bit) who forces my family to watch the races. I mean my dad doesn't mind, but my mum doesn't really get why we love it so much and honestly, I don't know either. It's just really interesting seeing how the drivers have such a control over their car which races with a such a high speed.
I thought about going into that way when I'm older, like not necessary as a driver, but maybe as a test pilot or a manager. 
But yeah we'll see ;)
I have some pictures but sadly I can't post the videos, which is quite annoying but, oh well. 
Hope at least some of you enjoyed this post and I promise to try to post more regularly especially now that we have summer holidays!!! :))

Hope you have/had a good day, Bye!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sidemen and Calfreezy

American Horror Story

4th May 2017 - Shawn Mendes & James TW Concert and Star Wars Day