4th May 2017 - Shawn Mendes & James TW Concert and Star Wars Day

I'm so bad at blogging and to whoever reads my blog: I'm sorry. I truly am, but school and anxiety really got me stressed out and I just couldn't force myself to go on my computer and write about one of the best days ever.
As some of you may know, I live in Vienna and Shawn Mendes is currently on a world tour and was so kind to make a stop in the small city I live in - very kind of him :). This was exactly one week ago on Thursday the 4th of May 2017 and let me tell you, it was great. I cannot put in words how amazing it was so I'll stick with amazing. If you'd like to see some footage of it, you can watch three videos, that are my personal favourites on my Instagram account (Warning: you might hear my singing - sorry). OK so, I had sitting tickets (do you call them that) and they weren't that bad, but they were really high and I was really scared that if I stood up too quickly, I would fall over - that didn't happen by the way, thank god.
But anyways the show started at half past seven in the evening with the opening act James TW. I had heard about him before and also listened to some of his songs and his voice is just as incredible as it is in the music videos. He was really sweet and got all of us ready for Shawn. James was on stage for about forty-five minutes, left and then there was a pause for about twenty minutes before Shawn made everyone go crazy (obviously including me) with his new song There's Nothing Holding Me Back. I was so excited for this particular song and was even happier when he sang it. Let me tell you, his voice is angelic. The concert ended at about half past ten and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be to get home. The only thing that I'm a little sad about is that Shawn didn't sing Something Big, which would have been nice.
But still if you still could get the chance to go to a concert of his, definitely do it and if you have already gone to one or to one of James TW's, please tell me in the comments, I would love to hear your experiences. I'm sorry, that most of the videos are so short, but I filmed them on Snapchat and there you can't really film long videos and the quality is also not the best.

I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe we can share our love for both of those incredible young talents!
Hope you have a good day and if not, tomorrow's going to be better, bye!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sidemen and Calfreezy

American Horror Story