American Horror Story

I'm probably really late for that, but I've been watching American Horror Story for 2 years now, but I kind of stopped for no reason. Now I've started again with the 5th season Hotel and honestly it's definitely the most scariest one.
But my favorite was and still is the 1st one Murder House. I mean how can you not love Tate (picture among).
I would personally recommend this TV Show to everyone who likes a little bit more freaky stuff. It is a little bit scary I have to be honest, but what I like about this show is, that you can start at any season you want because they don't have anything to do with each other.
So if you like a little bit of freaking out and scarring yourself definitely go and watch it!!
Oh and please write me what you think of it :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sidemen and Calfreezy

4th May 2017 - Shawn Mendes & James TW Concert and Star Wars Day