Criminal Minds & Flesh And Bone

Ok, I kind of have the feeling I just write about TV Shows, but there are soooo many good ones! :)
But anyways, now I want to tell you about Criminal Minds. It's a criminal show (yeah i think you can tell) and it's honestly the best I've ever seen.
I started watching it probably a year ago, but back then I watched it with my mum on TV and they were already at like season 7 or something like that. So I decided that I want to start watching it from the beginning and it was the best decision EVER!
I love it, it's so good and the actors... ^^
My favorite character is Spencer Reid, who's played by Matthew Gray Gubler. I mean for real now how can you not love him. :)

And now I want to tell you just shortly about another TV Show which is just a mini TV Show, that means it only has 1 season with 8 episodes, which is very sad because it's really good.
It's called Flesh And Bone. It's about a girl who fled from here home to become a big ballet dancer. And in this show you can really see the struggles from being a ballet dancer and what it takes.

I hope I can kind of inspire you to start watching one of those shows. Please write me if you do and what you think of them. :)
Love you lots!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sidemen and Calfreezy

American Horror Story

4th May 2017 - Shawn Mendes & James TW Concert and Star Wars Day