Introducing Myself

Hey guys,

I always wanted to have a blog so I decided to get myself together and finally create one.
As my first ever post I thought why not introducing myself, so that you can get to know me a little bit.
First things first, my name is Madison, but I go by Maddie. My blog is called Milli's Blog because when I was younger I couldn't pronounce my name, so I just called myself Milli ;).
I'm 14 years old and live in Austria/Vienna, but I'm actually from Poland and Austria.
So I'm really sorry if I write something wrong in English :(.
I love reading books and watching Youtube videos. One of the main reasons why I wanted to start a blog was definitely Zoella. If you don't know her, you have to check her out, she's AMAZING.
I wouldn't say, that I'm your typically girlie girl. I love playing video games like FIFA or GTA.
I also love watching The Sidemen on Youtube, they're awesome!
My favorite band is probably Sleeping With Sirens. I don't really listen to Pop artists, but I do love Ed Sheeran and Shawn Mendes. :)

I hope that you liked it and that you got to know me a little bit. :)
Have a good day and don't forget to smile :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sidemen and Calfreezy

American Horror Story

4th May 2017 - Shawn Mendes & James TW Concert and Star Wars Day